Billy Horschel has +3500 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament, and finished 43rd. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Horschel before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||43||74-73-79-70 (+8)||18||$55,500|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-70-52 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||67-71-71-75 (-4)||1||$908,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-74-68-70 (E)||10||$106,533|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- In his past four tournaments, Horschel has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Horschel has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Horschel has finished below par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in five of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 40th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Horschel shot better than 38% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Horschel shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Horschel had more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Horschel’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).