Billy Horschel has +5250 odds to win the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2021, finishing 67th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Horschel before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||68||75-69-77-69 (+10)||279||$25,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||69-69-67-71 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||43||74-73-79-70 (+8)||18||$55,500|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- In his past four appearances, Horschel has an average finish of 44th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Horschel has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +3.
- Horschel has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which placed him in the 55th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Horschel was better than only 3% of the competitors (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Horschel failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Horschel carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Horschel recorded an equal number of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.