Billy Horschel seeks another win in the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club, entering with +12416 odds to emerge on top. He last won the tournament in 2014. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Horschel before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
Billy Horschel Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Billy Horschel to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +12416
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||69-73-69-71 (-2)||12||$67,750|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||68-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||27||67-69-68-68 (-8)||12||$47,937|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||73-69-70-67 (-9)||11||$120,286|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- In his past four events, Horschel has an average finish of 28th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Horschel carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Horschel has finushed below par 10 times, while also posting 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel finished in the ninth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the 42nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Horschel shot better than 60% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Horschel failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Horschel had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.7).
- Horschel carded fewer birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.