Billy Horschel, coming off a victory at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, heads to The Country Club of Brookline with +5242 odds to win. Before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Horschel in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||1||70-68-65-72 (-13)||0||$2,160,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||68||75-69-77-69 (+10)||15||$25,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||69-69-67-71 (-8)||5||$83,920|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- In his past four appearances, Horschel has finished first once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Horschel has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Horschel has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was good enough to place him in the 96th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- Horschel was better than 94% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Horschel carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Horschel had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.9.
- Horschel’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average (4.6).