Billy Horschel heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +1650 odds to win. In his most recent tournament at this course he finished second in the 2020 Wyndham Championship. Before Horschel tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Billy Horschel Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Billy Horschel to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +1650
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||73-69-70-67 (-9)||11||$120,286|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-70 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||1||70-68-65-72 (-13)||0||$2,160,000|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- In his past four events, Horschel has finished first once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Horschel has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four events, his average score was -11.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Horschel has finished under par six times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the top score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel shot well on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 86th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 91st percentile on par 4s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 56 par-4 holes.
- Horschel shot better than only 11% of the competitors at The Open Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Horschel carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the field averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Horschel did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- Horschel’s 15 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.