Bo Hoag will aim for a top finish at the 2022 3M Open TPC Twin Cities after a 16th-place showing at this event in 2021. Oddsmakers have him at +14500. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hoag in this event.
Bo Hoag to win the 2022 3M Open +14500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bo Hoag
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||71-71-70-73 (+1)||20||$8,214|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||67-69-63-73 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Hoag
- In his past four events, Hoag has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Hoag carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hoag has ended the day under par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Hoag
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoag was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him in the 55th percentile of the competitors.
- Hoag was better than 46% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Hoag carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Hoag had five bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.5).
- Hoag had more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 6.0 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.