Bo Hoag has +17000 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Barbasol Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hoag before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Bo Hoag to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +17000
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bo Hoag
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||67-69-63-73 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Hoag
- Hoag has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Hoag finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -12 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Hoag has finished below par four times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Hoag
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoag was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Barbasol Championship, which landed him in the 13th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Hoag was better than 93% of the golfers (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Hoag failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Hoag carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.7).
- Hoag’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.2.