Bo Hoag heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds. He made the cut and finished 54th in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Before Hoag tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Bo Hoag
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||54||74-69-68-74 (-3)||14||$8,732|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||66||73-70-74-71 (E)||20||$7,918|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||79-74-71 (+9)||—||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-70 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Hoag
- Hoag has an average finishing position of 60th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Hoag did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Hoag has finished under par five times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Hoag
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoag finished in the 13th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which placed him in the 52nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hoag was better than 67% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Hoag recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Hoag carded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- Hoag carded the same number of birdies or better (five) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.