Bo Hoag enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hoag before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Bo Hoag
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Hoag
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Hoag did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Hoag has headed to the clubhouse under par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished one round with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Hoag
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoag was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 15th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Hoag was better than 50% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Hoag did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Hoag recorded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.9).
- Hoag had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.