Bo Hoag made the cut in his last event at Detroit Golf Club, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic (placing 32nd), and he has +48571 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hoag before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Bo Hoag Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bo Hoag to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +48571
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bo Hoag
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||45||75-67-68-72 (-2)||15||$22,950|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||71-71-70-73 (+1)||20||$8,214|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||67-69-63-73 (-12)||9||$97,803|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Hoag
- Hoag has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Hoag finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Hoag has finished below par seven times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Hoag
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoag shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which placed him in the 42nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Hoag shot better than 88% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Hoag fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Hoag had two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Hoag’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the field average (5.7).