Bo Hoag has +92142 odds at the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hoag before he takes to the course in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Bo Hoag
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||78-72 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Hoag
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Hoag did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Hoag has shot below par once and finished without a bogey once over his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Hoag
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoag was in the first percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.50 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.40-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the ninth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hoag was better than 70% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Hoag did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hoag recorded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Hoag’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average of 4.4.