Bo Hoag (+30000) enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hoag before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Bo Hoag
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||54||74-69-68-74 (-3)||14||$8,732|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||66||73-70-74-71 (E)||20||$7,918|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||79-74-71 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Hoag
- Hoag has an average finishing position of 60th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Hoag has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Hoag has headed to the clubhouse better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Hoag
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoag finished in the 52nd percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging par.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 45th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Hoag shot better than just 4% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Hoag recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Hoag recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Hoag carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.