Bo Van Pelt heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +36000 odds. He will try to better his 11th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Pelt before he takes to the course in Truckee, California.
Bo Van Pelt to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bo Van Pelt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||65-69-72-69 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-69-65-76 (+1)||20||$20,387|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-76 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Van Pelt
- In his past four events, Van Pelt has an average finish of 40th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Van Pelt carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Van Pelt has ended the day under par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Van Pelt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Pelt shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 17th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 87th percentile on par 4s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.83 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Van Pelt shot better than 38% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Van Pelt failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Van Pelt recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.7).
- Van Pelt carded more birdies or better (14) than the field average of 6.2 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.