Following the first round of the 2022 John Deere Classic, Bo Van Pelt is in 111th position with a score of +2.
Bo Van Pelt to win the 2022 John Deere Classic +500000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bo Van Pelt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-69-65-76 (+1)||20||$20,387|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-78 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Van Pelt
- In his past four tournaments, Van Pelt has an average finish of 82nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Van Pelt has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last nine rounds, Van Pelt has ended the day below par twice, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Van Pelt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Pelt was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was good enough to land him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Van Pelt shot better than just 12% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.08 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Van Pelt carded a birdie or better on six of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other golfers averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Van Pelt carded more bogeys or worse (six) than the field average (2.6).
- Van Pelt’s 11 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average of 4.4.