Bo Van Pelt enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Corales Puntacana Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Pelt before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Bo Van Pelt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||67-70-68-73 (-9)||10||$74,603|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70 (-3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Van Pelt
- In his past four tournaments, Van Pelt finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Van Pelt finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -9 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Van Pelt has ended the day below par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Van Pelt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Pelt shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the third percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which landed him in the 34th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Van Pelt was better than only 21% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Van Pelt did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Van Pelt had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.3).
- Van Pelt’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the tournament average of 5.0.