Bo Van Pelt heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the Mexico Open, his most recent outing. Before Van Pelt tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Bo Van Pelt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-78 (+11)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||67-70-68-73 (-9)||10||$74,603|
Recent Form Insights: Bo Van Pelt
- In his past four tournaments, Van Pelt has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Van Pelt finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -9 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Van Pelt has finushed below par four times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bo Van Pelt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Pelt shot below average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.40 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.33 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the seventh percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Van Pelt was better than just 1% of the field (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Van Pelt did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Van Pelt had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- Van Pelt had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.