Branden Grace has +8000 odds to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club. He missed the cut in his last time here in 2019. Before Grace tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Branden Grace to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Branden Grace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-69 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-69-67-67 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Branden Grace
- In his past four events, Grace has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Grace finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -15 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Grace has finshed under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Branden Grace
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grace finished in the 55th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 35th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Grace shot better than 40% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Grace recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, outperforming the field average of 1.1.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Grace recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.0.
- Grace’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average of 4.3.