Branden Grace enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +33500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 38th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grace before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Branden Grace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-69-67-67 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||71-70-68-69 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Branden Grace
- In his past four appearances, Grace has an average finish of 37th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Grace carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -11.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Grace has finished below par seven times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Branden Grace
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grace was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Grace was better than 74% of the golfers (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- Grace fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Grace recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Grace carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.