Branden Grace, who won the 2016 RBC Heritage, will look for another victory this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has the 73rd-best odds to win at +25000. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Grace before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Branden Grace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||71-72-73-73 (+1)||14||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||71-78 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Branden Grace
- Grace finished 53rd in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Grace has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of +1 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Grace has finished below par twice and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Branden Grace
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grace was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Grace was better than just 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Grace did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Grace recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Grace carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.