Branden Grace heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +19428 odds. He will look to improve on his seventh-place finish here in 2021. Before Grace tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Branden Grace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-69-67-67 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||71-70-68-69 (-6)||7||$38,171|
Recent Form Insights: Branden Grace
- Grace has an average finishing position of 37th in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Grace finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -11.
- Grace has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Branden Grace
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grace was in the 19th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 74th percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 24 par-4 holes.
- On the four par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Grace shot better than just 24% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Grace failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Grace carded fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.3.
- Grace’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the field average of 4.6.