Branden Grace has +13000 odds at the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, and finished 35th. Before Grace tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Branden Grace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||71-70-68-69 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||71-72-73-73 (+1)||14||$47,800|
Recent Form Insights: Branden Grace
- In his past four appearances, Grace has an average finish of 44th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Grace has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Grace has finished below par four times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Branden Grace
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grace was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 43rd percentile of the competitors.
- Grace shot better than 69% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Grace carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Grace recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Grace’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.