Brandon Hagy enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hagy before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brandon Hagy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||70-70-71-72 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||70-67-70-68 (-9)||8||$85,020|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Hagy
- In his past four events, Hagy has an average finish of 33rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hagy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Hagy has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Hagy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hagy was in the 99th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 2.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which was good enough to land him in the 99th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- Hagy shot better than 99% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Hagy recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hagy recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Hagy carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.