Brandon Hagy enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. Before Hagy tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brandon Hagy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||70-70-71-72 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||70-67-70-68 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-76 (+10)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Hagy
- Hagy has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 33rd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Hagy carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hagy has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Hagy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hagy finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hagy shot better than only 8% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Hagy did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hagy recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Hagy’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).