Brandon Hagy heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +40000 odds. He made the cut and finished 42nd in his last outing, the Mexico Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hagy before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brandon Hagy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||66-67-71-74 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||70-70-71-72 (-5)||12||$11,371|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Hagy
- Hagy has an average finishing position of 43rd in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Hagy has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Hagy has finished below par five times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Hagy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hagy finished in the 47th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.05 strokes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 52nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Hagy was better than 64% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Hagy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Hagy recorded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.4).
- Hagy recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.