Brandon Matthews (+12500) enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut at the Shriners Children’s Open in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Matthews before he takes to the course in , .
Brandon Matthews Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Matthews to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Matthews
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||39||67-75-71-68 (-7)||10||$31,995|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Matthews
- In his past four tournaments, Matthews has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Matthews has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only recent appearance.
- Matthews has finished below par six times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last eight rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Matthews
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matthews shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 30th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Matthews shot better than 43% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Matthews carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Matthews recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Matthews’ three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).