Brandon Matthews heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +75000 odds after missing the cut at The RSM Classic, his most recent outing. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Matthews before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Brandon Matthews Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Matthews to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Matthews
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||76-72 (+8)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||74 (+7)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||73-68 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Matthews
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Matthews has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last seven rounds, Matthews has finushed under par twice, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Matthews
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matthews finished in the 17th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic ranked in the 37th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Matthews was better than 39% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Matthews recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Matthews carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.5).
- Matthews’ three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were less than the field average of 6.3.