Brandon Wu is in 61st position, with a score of -5, following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||2||69-70-66-63 (-16)||1||$552,367|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||69-72-72-68 (-7)||10||$23,749|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Wu finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wu has finished under par seven times, while also posting three bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the field.
- Wu was better than only 8% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Wu shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Wu recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Wu’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.