Brandon Wu enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +4000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, finishing 29th. Below we help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +4000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||29||68-69-66-72 (-5)||10||$65,796|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||56||72-65-69-68 (-10)||14||$18,560|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||39||69-69-73-70 (-7)||10||$31,995|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Wu has an average finish of 41st.
- Wu finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Wu has finished under par nine times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 16th percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which was good enough to place him in the 70th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Wu shot better than only 32% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Wu recorded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, underperforming compared to the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Wu carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Wu’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were less than the tournament average (5.6).