Brandon Wu (+16428) enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 51st. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||2||69-70-66-63 (-16)||1||$552,367|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||69-72-72-68 (-7)||10||$23,749|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Wu has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -12 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Wu has finished under par nine times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Wu shot better than 40% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Wu fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wu recorded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Wu had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.