Brandon Wu earned an eighth-place finish in his last action in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club on August 4- 7, and comes into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +15500 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Wu before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +15500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||8||64-67-68-70 (-11)||9||$198,925|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||30||69-69-72-67 (-11)||15||$50,340|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||6||67-72-71-67 (-3)||4||$239,895|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- In his past four events, Wu has finished in the top 10 twice.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Wu has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Wu has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 65th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 79th percentile on par 4s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Wu was better than 61% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Wu carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Wu recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.8.
- Wu’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average (6.9).