Brandon Wu (+38000) enters the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the John Deere Classic, finishing 30th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Brandon Wu to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +38000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||72-65-70-67 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||69||71-69-80-80 (+12)||25||$24,840|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-71 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- In his past four events, Wu has an average finish of 50th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Wu finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wu has finished below par five times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu finished in the fourth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 3.77-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic placed him strongly, in the 93rd percentile of the field.
- Wu shot better than 65% of the competitors at the John Deere Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Wu failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Wu carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (two).
- Wu carded more birdies or better (14) than the tournament average of 6.9 on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic.