Brandon Wu enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +13000 odds. He made the cut and finished 28th in his last outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||69-72-72-68 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||72-65-69-72 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-69-68-69 (-13)||7||$218,300|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-66 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Wu has finished in the top five once.
- Wu finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four events.
- Wu has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him in the 58th percentile of the field.
- Wu was better than 38% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Wu carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Wu had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Wu recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 5.0 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.