Brandon Wu heads into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +15000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before Wu tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||39||69-69-73-70 (-7)||10||$31,995|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||8||64-67-68-70 (-11)||9||$198,925|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Wu finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wu has finished under par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 84th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 72nd percentile on par 4s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Wu was better than only 20% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Wu shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Wu had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Wu’s 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.