Brandon Wu missed the cut in his last event at PGA West (Palmer), the 2022 The American Express, and he has +25000 odds to win here in the 2023 The American Express. Below we help you make your best bets on Wu before he tees off in La Quinta, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Brandon Wu Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brandon Wu to win the 2023 The American Express +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||54||70-68-67-71 (-6)||13||$18,630|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||62||71-69-71-75 (+6)||22||$18,648|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||32||68-66-67-71 (-12)||11||$45,783|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- In his past four events, Wu has an average finish of 49th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Wu carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Wu has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu finished in the 48th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging par.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii ranked in the 20th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Wu shot better than 90% of the golfers at the Sony Open in Hawaii on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41.
- Wu carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Wu had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Wu carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.6 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.