Brandon Wu preapres for the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +41000 odds after missing the cut at the 2020 Workday Charity Open, his most recent tournament here. Before Wu tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-71 (+8)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||2||69-70-66-63 (-16)||1||$552,367|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Wu finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -15 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wu has finished under par seven times, while also posting three par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the second percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 13th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Wu was better than 34% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Wu carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Wu carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Wu’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average (6.0).