Brandon Wu is +28142 to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after placing sixth in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10 in his last outing. Before Wu tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brandon Wu to win the 2022 The Open Championship +28142
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||6||67-72-71-67 (-3)||4||$239,895|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||72-65-70-67 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||69||71-69-80-80 (+12)||25||$24,840|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Wu has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Wu has finished under par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 78th percentile on par 4s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 4.05 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Wu was better than 84% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Wu fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Wu carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Wu’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average (3.8).