Brandon Wu has +37000 odds at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, and finished 69th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wu before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Brandon Wu to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +37000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||69||71-69-80-80 (+12)||25||$24,840|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-71 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 60th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Wu has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wu has finished under par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 15th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Wu shot better than 75% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Wu carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Wu had six bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.9).
- Wu’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average of 4.6.