Brandon Wu, who took second in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta on April 28 – May 1 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +10000 odds. Before Wu tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Brandon Wu
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||2||69-70-66-63 (-16)||1||$552,367|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||69-72-72-68 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||72-65-69-72 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-69-68-69 (-13)||7||$218,300|
Recent Form Insights: Brandon Wu
- Wu has made the cut in four straight events.
- Wu has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- Wu finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -11 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Wu has finished under par 12 times, while also recording four bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandon Wu
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wu was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was good enough to place him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Wu was better than 86% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Wu recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Wu recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Wu’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average (4.9).