Brandt Snedeker comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +20000 odds after an 18th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Snedeker before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brandt Snedeker
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||73-66-67-75 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-80 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brandt Snedeker
- Snedeker has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Snedeker finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -7 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Snedeker has finshed better than par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandt Snedeker
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Snedeker was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 69th percentile of the field.
- Snedeker was better than 54% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Snedeker fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Snedeker did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Snedeker’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.