Brandt Snedeker (+43500) enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2013. Before Snedeker tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Brandt Snedeker
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||71-69-70-75 (+5)||282||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73 (-3)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||73-66-67-75 (-7)||6||$92,606|
Recent Form Insights: Brandt Snedeker
- In his past four appearances, Snedeker has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Snedeker finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Snedeker has finished under par four times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandt Snedeker
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Snedeker was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.19-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him below average, in the 12th percentile of the competitors.
- Snedeker was better than 87% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Snedeker carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Snedeker carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Snedeker’s four birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the tournament average of 6.0.