Brandt Snedeker enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +37500 odds. He made the cut and finished 48th in his most recent outing, the RBC Canadian Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Snedeker before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Brandt Snedeker to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +37500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brandt Snedeker
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||68-70-72-70 (E)||19||$22,568|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||60||72-74-72-77 (+7)||20||$26,640|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||71-69-70-75 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brandt Snedeker
- Snedeker will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Snedeker has an average finish of 55th.
- Snedeker has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +4.
- Snedeker has finished below par three times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brandt Snedeker
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Snedeker was rather average over the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par to finish in the 58th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 59th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Snedeker was better than 47% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Snedeker carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Snedeker had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Snedeker’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average of 4.4.