Brendan Steele heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +8000 odds after an 18th-place showing in THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club on October 20-23 in his most recent action. Before Steele tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brendan Steele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brendan Steele to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brendan Steele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||18||68-70-69-69 (-8)||9||$144,480|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||64-73-67-73 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||77-72 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brendan Steele
- Steele has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Steele finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Steele has ended the day below par six times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the top score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendan Steele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Steele shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 77th percentile on par 4s at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Steele was better than only 19% of the field at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64 strokes.
- Steele carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, outperforming the field average of 2.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Steele recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Steele had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 7.3 on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina.