Brendan Steele made the cut and placed 77th in his most recent appearance in the PGA Championship, and he has +33500 odds as he enters this year’s event at Southern Hills Country Club. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Steele before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Brendan Steele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||68-70-78-72 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-74-71-72 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-69-69-71 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||70-73-77-72 (+4)||9||$87,600|
Recent Form Insights: Brendan Steele
- Steele will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Steele has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- Steele finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four appearances.
- Steele has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendan Steele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Steele finished in the 51st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which placed him in the 36th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Steele shot better than just 28% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Steele failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Steele recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.2.
- Steele recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.