Brendan Steele has +8000 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance here in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Steele before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Brendan Steele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brendan Steele to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brendan Steele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||67-70-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||18||68-70-69-69 (-8)||9||$144,480|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||64-73-67-73 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brendan Steele
- Steele has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Steele finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Steele has finished below par seven times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the top score of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendan Steele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Steele shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, averaging 2.55 strokes to finish in the 99th percentile of the field.
- His 3.48-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open placed him strongly, in the 100th percentile of the competitors.
- Steele shot better than 98% of the competitors at the Cadence Bank Houston Open on par-5 holes, averaging 3.92 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.7 strokes.
- Steele recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, outperforming the field average of two.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, Steele had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of three.
- Steele carded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open.