Brendan Steele (+15000) enters the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2020, finishing 65th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Steele before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Brendan Steele Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brendan Steele to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brendan Steele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||64-73-67-73 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||77-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||32||76-67-65-73 (-3)||11||$88,750|
Recent Form Insights: Brendan Steele
- Steele has an average finishing position of 36th in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Steele has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Steele has finished below par four times, while also registering one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendan Steele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Steele was relatively average over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP ranked in the 60th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Steele shot better than just 17% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Steele recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, underperforming compared to the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Steele had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Steele carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.