Brendan Steele put together a ninth-place finish in his last action in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club on May 19-22, and comes into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +12500 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Steele before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Brendan Steele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||70-72-69-68 (-1)||268||$357,813|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||68-70-78-72 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-74-71-72 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-69-69-71 (-6)||7||$327,222|
Recent Form Insights: Brendan Steele
- Steele has made the cut in five straight events.
- Steele has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Steele finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Steele has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendan Steele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Steele was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Steele was better than just 24% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Steele recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Steele recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.3).
- Steele’s nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average of 4.6.