Brendan Steele is +6500 to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after placing 10th in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC on June 2- 5 in his last action. Before Steele tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brendan Steele to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +6500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brendan Steele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||10||69-76-68-71 (-4)||9||$303,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||70-72-69-68 (-1)||4||$357,813|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||68-70-78-72 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-74-71-72 (-3)||10||$22,308|
Recent Form Insights: Brendan Steele
- Steele has made the cut in six straight events.
- Steele has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Steele has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Steele has finished below par eight times, while also carding one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendan Steele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Steele finished in the 66th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was strong enough to land him in the 89th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- Steele shot better than 50% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Steele recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Steele carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Steele’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.6.