Brendan Steele is in 18th position, with a score of -2, after the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Brendan Steele
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-74-71-72 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-69-69-71 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||70-73-77-72 (+4)||9||$87,600|
Recent Form Insights: Brendan Steele
- Steele will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Steele has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Steele carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Steele has finished under par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendan Steele
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Steele finished in the 18th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 45th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Steele was better than 90% of the competitors (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Steele failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Steele recorded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Steele’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).