Brendon Todd has +4100 odds at the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2021 3M Open. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Todd in this event.
Brendon Todd to win the 2022 3M Open +4100
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||43||71-65-71-69 (-8)||13||$21,975|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-69-68-66 (-8)||11||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||3||68-68-65-71 (-8)||1||$579,600|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- In his past four events, Todd has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Todd finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Todd has finished below par 10 times, while also carding one par-or-better round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd finished in the 23rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic placed him strongly, in the 77th percentile of the field.
- Todd shot better than 39% of the competitors at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Todd carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Todd had two bogeys or worse, which was the same as the field average.
- Todd’s 14 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were more than the tournament average (6.9).