Brendon Todd will look for another high finish in the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after he took eighth in the Valero Texas Open on March 31 – April 3. He has +25000 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Todd before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||68-69-72-70 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||60||73-72-74-78 (+9)||14||$27,000|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Todd has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Todd has finushed below par four times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to place him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Todd shot better than 75% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Todd failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Todd did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Todd’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.